The latest beauty craze you may have seen across the internet, is magnetic false eyelashes. We know what you’re thinking, how do these work?! Not only have we stocked them here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we have of course got the best in the business! Ardell’s latest addition to their ever-expanding range of products, is a selection of five of their hugely popular styles, now available in magnetic designs for a quick, fuss-free application.
Our three favourite Ardell Magnetic Lash styles are:
Demi Wispies are the most iconic and bestselling Ardell style, so it’s no surprise that one of the first lashes they have made in a magnetic version, is a doubled up version. Offering the same original design of the well-loved Demi Wispies, but providing twice as much volume, these lovely lashes are a top pick if you’re wanting to elongate your eye.
Wispies are another top choice from Ardell’s range and this magnetic set adds the perfect amount of length and volume for a bold yet wearable finish. Applying wispies has never been easier, so if you’re a fan of this doubled up style then these are a great option for taking your look from day to night.
110 is one of the softer styles from Ardell’s collection, however this design is doubled up for double the drama. If you love the appearance of the classic 110 style, then these are a top pick for nights out or special occasions where you wish to add a little extra volume and impact.
We recommend that you apply a coat of mascara to your natural lashes, prior to applying the magnetic lashes. This prevents your natural lashes acting as a 'slippery' surface, and allows for a much firmer hold.
How to apply:
- Carefully remove the upper lash from the tray and gently place it on top of your natural lash line
- Holding the upper lash in place, gently remove the lower lash from the tray and place it underneath your natural lash line until it connects with the upper lash
How to remove:
- Do not pull the lashes straight off, use your index finger and thumb to softly slide the magnets away from each other
- Apply a layer of mascara to your natural lashes prior to applying the magnetic lashes
- Don't curl your natural lashes before application
Each box contains one set of Ardell Magnetic Accent Lashes. No adhesive is required. Every single Ardell product here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk comes with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK when you spend £10 or more.
Which Ardell Magnetic Lash style will you be trying? Shop our amazing Ardell Magnetic Lashes here!