Red Cherry Retail Display Stand available now
We're thrilled to announce that the Red Cherry Eyelashes floor display stand is now available to our wholesale and bulk clients, with qualifying Red Cherry orders of £2,100 or more (+ VAT).
Be quick, because we have a very limited number of these display stands in stock, and once they're gone, they're gone!
The Red Cherry Eyelashes retail display stand is the perfect addition to any salon or shop, and represents a lucrative opportunity for any business to retail the biggest brand in the name of false eyelashes: Red Cherry. With an RRP of £3.99 (incl VAT) per pair of lashes, and cost price of £2.10 (+ VAT), there's an opportunity for a 37% profit margin on every pair sold. These lashes make the perfect upsell or cross-sell in any salon.
- Amazing retail opportunity, RRP from £4.49 per pair
- Red Cherry Eyelashes is the #1 selling brand here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk
- Great profit margins
- Become one of the very few official stockists of genuine Red Cherry Eyelashes
- Get the Red Cherry Eyelashes retail display stand FREE with your opening order of £2,100 (+ VAT) or more
- Holds up to 390 pairs of lashes when fully stocked
- Over 75 great Red Cherry styles to choose from, including best sellers such as #43, #523, #DW and #WSP
- The top choice for MUAs, salons and retail stores
- Styles to suit every eye shape and occasion, made from 100% human hair
- Comfortable, lightweight and easy to apply
To qualify for the Red Cherry Eyelashes retail floor display stand, your opening order must be a minimum of £2,100 (+ VAT), which represents 1,000 pairs of lashes or more. You are free to mix and match the 1,000 styles - or we can recommend a package of suggested styles and quantities to you. Upon placing such an order, the retail display stand will be included and delivered to you free of charge. The Red Cherry Eyelashes retail floor display stand is only available to mainland UK customers.
Stand measurements (approx): 80cm (tall) X 53cm (wide) X 41cm (deep)
The retail display stand and wholesale orders cannot be placed via our website, the only way to do so is to email us at email@example.com so one of our trade team can assist you further.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, along with Amazon Payments and PayPal. All invoices are issued on a pro-forma basis, and goods will be released and delivered to you within a pre-agreed timeframe once payment has been received in full.
For further enquiries or to place your order with us, please email our trade team at: firstname.lastname@example.org now!