About Salon System
Please note: Salon System products are for professional use only and should not be purchased if you are not a beauty professional or qualified make-up artist.
At FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we are proud to support our professional beauty experts. If you are a lash technician or makeup artist, we now stock a huge range of professional lash extensions and essential accessories, providing you with all the tools you need to wow your clients.
We are thrilled to have added Salon System to our list of professional brands, so if you are looking for individual false lashes and adhesives at fantastic prices, you have come to the right place!
Salon System are brand leaders and experts when it comes to professional beauty. They aim to support and nurture the businesses of beauty professionals, by providing the very latest product innovation, the best treatments and relevant training.
Starting out over 40 years ago, Salon System have been inspiring lash technicians and MUAs since day one, and their passion for eyelashes, under lashes, brows and nails has placed them head and shoulders above the rest in the professional beauty industry. They are constantly developing their award-winning lash, brow, nail and wax products to ensure their customers are always one trend and remain one step ahead of the competition.
Salon System’s goal is to empower beauty professionals to stay at the top of their game, by providing them with the confidence and ability to be creative and keep their customers coming back. Their products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality, easy to use and achieve stunning, long-lasting results. It’s no wonder they’re the first name on so many lash technician’s lips!
Salon System Training Courses
Salon System are passionate in their support of industry professionals, and remain dedicated to developing new skills through education and training. They provide training courses developed and led by industry experts, who provide high-quality education at over 140 locations in the UK.
Whether you’re an entrance-level or advanced professional, Salon System have the relevant training course which will guide you through your journey. Their courses are continually refreshed, which enables you to stay up-to-date with all the latest lash, brow and nail trends and techniques, and will help you gain hands-on experience and leading beauty industry accreditations.
If you’re interested in progressing in your career and delighting your clients with the latest lash innovations, Salon System has the right course for you. Whether you’re new to the industry or keen to brush-up on your technique, Salon System’s professional training programs led by industry experts are designed to educate and meet the needs of all. You can master the technique of lash lifting and tinting, learn to transform the client’s eyes in 20 minutes with Party Lashes, or achieve the wow factor with Individual Eyelash Extensions and Russian Volume Extensions.
Salon System Naturalash
Inspired by the very latest false lash trends and salon treatments, Naturalash strip and individual lashes are designed to add volume, depth and definition, with minimal effort and maximum effect. Whether your clients are after full-on glamour, dramatic volume or a subtle, natural effect, Salon System offers the perfect lash. At FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we also offer Salon System’s range of premium faux-mink lashes, LashLux.
We stock a huge selection of the very latest Salon System lashes for you to buy for your salon, spa or makeup box. We offer lashes from all of the Salon System ranges including: Natural, Volume, Intense and Texture. We also sell Salon System flare lashes (both knotted and knot-free), in black and brown.
We stock the Extend range of single lash strands, allowing you to create a longer, more customised look. In addition to a fantastic range of lashes and a huge choice of styles, we also sell Salon System lash glue. It doesn't matter if you're looking for strip glue or individual flare adhesive - we've got a great range for you to choose from (available in both clear and dark tones). We also stock Salon System remover, allowing for the quick, pain-free removal of flare and extended lashes.
Salon System Strip Lash Style Guide
If your client does not have time for a full treatment, then Salon System Strip Lashes are the perfect solution. Help them achieve a stunning look for a special occasion, and wow them with your expert advice and guidance. These lashes also provide a fantastic retail opportunity for your salon! Adhesive is included too, meaning you can offer your clients the ultimate value for money.
Salon System’s Natural Range offers beautifully delicate strip lashes that achieve stunning definition. Placed along an invisible lash band, these lashes will blend seamlessly with your client’s natural lashes making them undetectable on the lash line. Fabulous for both daytime and evening occasions, these lashes are totally versatile for clients looking for more discreet, natural lashes.
The Natural Range even features a beautiful set of under lashes, perfect for helping your clients channel their inner Kim-K!
To add drama and sheer-volume, we recommend Salon System’s Volume Range. Featuring bold and dramatic lashes, this range of high-quality, lightweight lashes achieves a stunning, cat-eye effect. Our top pick from this range is style 107, which adds real drama and definition to any look.
For gorgeous length without the volume, Salon System’s Texture Range is the perfect choice. These choppy, textured falsies blend beautifully with the natural lashes for a head-turning result. We recommend style 109, which features delicate, criss-cross lashes for that popular wispy effect.
Strip lashes from Salon System’s Intense Range are the perfect finishing touch to party makeup. We suggest style 143; these textured lashes offer a wispy looking finish with subtle volume and definition, perfect for anyone who prefers more length from their falsies.
These luxurious, silky-soft lashes from Salon System’s Luxe Range are bound to turn heads. We especially love style 006. If your client is after the popular Russian Volume effect, without the full set of individuals, then these stunning, faux-mink lashes will achieve the same result in a matter of minutes.
Here are Salon System’s Top Tips for Strip Lashes
- Remove strip lashes from their packaging by pulling from the middle of the lash band to avoid tearing.
- If the lash band is too long, measure against the client’s eyelids and gently trim to size from the outer-edge.
- Gently flex the lash band before application so it is easier to apply. You can increase the curve by wrapping the lashes around your finger and holding for a few seconds.
- Apply strip lash adhesive and wait at least 30 seconds until tacky before applying.
- To create your own accent lashes, simply cut a pair of strip lashes in half!
- Apply the lashes as close to the lash line as possible so they blend seamlessly.
- Use tweezers to gently squeeze the false lashes to the natural lashes.
- Apply mascara before adding the strip lashes so the client’s natural lashes blend with the falsies.
- To remove from the eyelid, hold strip lash at the outer corner, support skin and gently peel away from the lid.
- Remove any glue residue from the lids and the strip lashes using an oil-free make-up remover such as micellar water.
Individual Lash Style Guide
Individual lashes help you to create bespoke lash looks for your clients. Salon System’s extensive range of individual lashes is exclusively designed to add thickness, length and volume. These gorgeous individual lashes are perfect for clients who are attending a special event or for those who don’t want the commitment of a full set of lash extensions.
These lashes are attached individually to the client’s natural eyelashes and will last for 7-10 days if cared for correctly. The range is available in sizes mini, short, medium and long, allowing you to create a stunning bespoke lash style..
Each lash style is colour coded and categorised into 3 styles for easy navigation.
To thicken and define your client’s lashes.
To add even more volume.
To add instant length without the extra volume.
Here are Salon System’s Top Tips on Individual Lash Treatments
- Apply long or medium-length lashes to the outer corners to elongate the eyes, followed by short lashes towards the nose and inner corner.
- To blend with the client’s natural lashes, once applying longer lashes at the outer-edge apply a short lash next to it. This will achieve a beautiful, natural result.
- For added glamour, apply eyeliner to the waterline and a coat of mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an express treatment, use strip lash adhesive to apply the lashes. For more impact and speed you may like to try doing this with individual duo and trio lashes.
How to Offer a Flawless Lash Consultation
We understand you want to wow your clients with your expertise, and offer a personalised and tailored service that keeps them coming back. At FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we are pleased to support you in your professional development, and that’s why we’ve compiled a list of useful tips and advice to help you run a great lash consultation.
- Eyelash treatments are growing in popularity, so, likely, your clients will already have an idea of the look they are hoping to achieve. This may be based on a friend or family member who has recently had their lashes done, or on a celebrity or influencer on social media. Clients may even bring pictures to show their likes and dislikes when it comes to lash looks. It is important to listen to your client’s needs, but understand that not all lash styles will necessarily suit their natural lashes, eye shape or daily makeup routine. As a professional lash technician, it is your role to advise them of the best lash style for them as lashes can look completely different from person to person. Lashes are a form of art!
- Observe your client and ask plenty of questions to establish their desires, and determine which lashes are best for them. Ask if the lashes are for a special occasion or everyday convenience, if they are hoping for a natural or dramatic look, and what their daily makeup routine is. This will also allow you to explain the process and set expectations before the lash appointment.
- Aspects you should be considering when deciding which style of lashes to use on your client: Are their lashes long or short? Thick or thin? Are they full or sparse? How do their lashes grow? Are they overlapping? Are their lashes straight or curled?
- Be confident in your decisions! The client may arrive with a clear picture of the look they are aiming for, but more often than not, they will also be looking for some expert guidance. Remember you are the lash expert, listening carefully to the client and use your knowledge and experience to decide which lash styles to use. You’ve got this!
Here are a few reviews from our customers
Honestly these are the only individual lashes that I keep repurchasing. Light and fluffy, and I'm obsessed! Rebecca
Easy to apply and look amazing on, great value too and cheaper to subscribe and have them delivered. Kelly
Perfect lightweight, for a slight dramatic look. Quite easy to apply and you don't need eyeliner to hide the band, it's pretty much an all-in-one lash! Anisa
My fav lashes, easy to apply & look natural. Maureen
Best eyelashes I have ever used so good I won't even think about purchasing any other ones, easy to apply, look so natural but by applying mascara they become more extravagant and noticeable yet still beautiful, get so many compliments every time I wear them and get lots of uses out of each set. I highly recommend. Millie
How to Order Salon System
Due to the fact that most of the Salon System range is for trained professionals only, you will need to be on our pre-approved list of professional buyers before you can add the majority of Salon System products to your cart. If you are fully trained in lash extensions and you have a certificate of insurance then please get in touch! We'll be glad to add you to our professional buyer's list as promptly as possible.
Completing a college course or a lash extensions course and need a supplier for your studies? No problem! We've got you covered too. We'll just need to see a copy of your course confirmation before we can add you to our professional buyer's list.
As well as Salon System’s Naturalash range, we also proudly carry their Marvelash range of professional lash extensions. Just click here to be taken directly to our Salon System online store, and check-out Salon System’s extensive range now!
We pride ourselves on offering the most competitive prices and the fastest possible service. While some of our prices may appear marginally higher than wholesalers, don't forget the prices displayed here on our website are inclusive of VAT at 20%. When you order before 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), we'll usually dispatch your order the very same day.
Every single order placed here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk comes with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK when you spend £15 or more – which includes every Salon System product that we sell! Larger orders may be sent by an alternative delivery method at our discretion (usually Interlink 24 or 48, or Royal Mail Special Delivery, depending on the size of the package).
We understand that salons, spas, beauticians, makeup artists and other beauty professionals require their stock in a hurry, so we'll always do our utmost to have your order delivered as promptly as possible!