For the best results, you should avoid having a shower for 12-24 hours after applying eyebrow dye so that you do not wash away the dye.
About Brow Tint
Who says you need a salon trip for top quality results?
You can achieve professional brows from the comfort of your own home thanks to our incredible eyebrow tinting kits from the top brands available to purchase directly here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk!
If you require a longer lasting, more permanent colour for your eyebrows, then our brow tint products are the best solution. With brow tinting results that last up to six weeks, these easy to use tint kits are great for adding a high quality colour, and defining your shape in a few quick, straightforward steps.
Each pack contains everything you need for flawless brows that last, and an applicator wand that makes applying the product super simple. When makeup products just aren't enough; invest in an eyebrow tint kit from Eylure for a more dramatic, dark and glossy natural brow look. Then use lash products like LashBase or Eylure Dybrow to complement your brows with stunning lashes, or you might want to try using eyelash tints.
What is Eyelash Tinting?
Eyelash tinting uses dye to add more colour and definition to your eyelashes. When you have your lashes tinted, there is no need to apply mascara every day and no mess if you forget to remove your mascara or if your lashes get wet. Read our blog on What is eyelash tinting? for more information about the benefits of lash tinting.
Don't Forget Your Patch Test!
In the same way that you should patch test for hair dye to colour your hair, you should patch test brow dye, just in case you have any kind of allergic reaction to the ingredients. Also, take extra care when using dye around the eye area. Before you apply the dye, use a sensitivity test to check for a reaction.
Always follow the application and care instructions included in the pack for the safest, best results. If you ever get dye in your eye, an immediate eye bath will help to reduce any irritation.
Every product comes with FREE 1st Class Delivery in the UK when you spend £15 or more.
How to Achieve Perfect Tinted Brows
By using eyebrow tint stencils and tweezers you can get salon style brows at a fraction of the cost. Choose the dye colour that suits your skin type and your hair colour. If your hair lightens in the summer months, you may want to try a shade lighter.
For pro level eyebrow tinting, follow these simple steps:
- Trim, wax or tweeze your brows the day before you are going to do the tinting.You should also do a patch test prior to using the tint.
- Follow the instructions on the package for how to mix the eyebrow dye.
- Clean your eyebrows using makeup remover and a cotton pad.
- Applying petroleum jelly around the skin surrounding your eyebrows will help to prevent the tint from dying your skin but this is optional.
- Once you have mixed the dye, use a small brush, wooden stick or spatula to apply the dye along your brows. Work along the centre of your brows then go over the smaller hairs along the edge of your brows.
- Remove any excess brow dye that is on your skin with eye makeup remover.
- Once you have timed the length of time indicated on your instructions, remove the dye using a wet cotton pad. It is important that you leave the dye on each eyebrow for the same length of time.
You can browse all of our eyebrow products at our brow bar, including our semi permanent dye brow tint kits. Why wait? Shop our selection of brow tints and colour creams in our brow bar now and place your order with us – you won’t regret it!