About Nail HQ
If you are a fan of false nails, you are sure to be interested in what Nail HQ has to offer. Though there are a number of false nail brands out there, Nail HQ continues to be one of the most popular. It can be found at a number of places online, and it’s not uncommon to see fans showcasing the various sets on social media. Simply, Nail HQ is a next generation nail brand that creates false nails that people want to shout about.
There is a tonne of different nail designs at Nail HQ, which means you won’t struggle to find the perfect option for your occasion. There are simple and subtle designs for work, weddings and day to day life.
There are also bright and bold designs for holidays, days out with friends and special events. You can even find short nails that are practical and easy to use, as well as those that are longer and more impressive. Whichever Nail HQ set you choose, it won’t be long until you see why this is a brand that nail fans are talking about.
Why Are Nail HQ False Nails So Popular?
You only have to spend a moment or two researching the false nail industry to see that Nail HQ is a well known and popular brand. There are a number of reasons for this, some of which we go into more detail about below.
Though there are some false nail brands that thrive for a while and then seem to disappear, Nail HQ has really made a mark on the industry and it has a following of loyal fans. So, why are Nail HQ false nails so popular and why is it the ‘go to’ brand for a lot of women?
- Nail HQ is a Brand People Can Trust - Though there are a number of false nail brands out there, they are not all brands that people feel they can trust. However, Nail HQ is slightly different. It has solidified itself as a trustworthy and reputable brand within the industry. People know that they can choose Nail HQ false nails and they won’t be disappointed, which means they are likely to return to buy other products in the future. By retaining customers, Nail HQ continues to boost its own popularity.
- Nail HQ Offers an Array of Designs and Colours - Nail HQ provides a range of patterns and colours in its false nail range, whereas some false nail businesses specialise in a very specific aesthetic or look. This means that Nail HQ has something for everyone, at all times and regardless of the mood that you are in. At Nail HQ, you will find a variety of artificial nails to pick from. It doesn’t matter whether you're going to a wedding or a nightclub, on holiday or to a business event, Nail HQ does not disappoint. Nail HQ false nails appeal to a wide range of people, from teenagers to older women, and even men.
- Nail HQ Has Something For Everyone - Nail HQ is such a popular false nail brand because there is something for everyone who wants to wear false nails. False nails are available for people who want short and discreet nails, as well as lengthy and bold nails. Regardless of your mood or the sort of nails you choose, Nail HQ is likely to have something to suit your needs. Nail HQ gives a little bit of everything - rather than focusing on conventional and classic nails or modern and flamboyant nails, as many other false nail brands do - which means everyone can find exactly the type of nails they are looking for.
- Nail HQ False Nails Are Easy to Put on and Take Off - Many people believe that Nail HQ false nails are hard to apply and remove, yet this could not be farther from the truth. Nail HQ nails, like many other types of false nails, are easier to apply and remove than most people realise. This means that they may be worn by both rookie and experienced nail wearers, and everyone in between. They can also be replaced with little harm to your real nail, which is great if you only use artificial nails occasionally or you like to change things up. Because of how simple they are to use - this is the case whether you want to wear false nails for a few days or a few weeks - Nail HQ is always a good option.
From the information given above, it’s easy to see that Nail HQ is a hugely popular choice. They appeal to new false nail wearers, as well as those who pride themselves on being false nail professionals. From the range of nail shapes to the range of nail designs, Nail HQ really does appeal to a wide and varied audience.
How Long Do Nail HQ False Nails Stay On For?
You don’t need to be a false nail expert to know that there is no set time frame for how long Nail HQ false nails will last, and there are a number of factors to take into account. Simply, it can vary from person to person depending on what you are doing.
If you apply the nails correctly, they have a better chance of staying on for a longer amount of time. If you rush the application process and skip a few steps, you are likely to find that Nail HQ false nails fall off sooner rather than later.
There are a handful of things that can cause Nail HQ false nails to come off too soon. As well as the impact that poor application can have, washing up and using a lot of hand cream can also make Nail HQ false nails fall off quicker. You should also avoid picking, pulling and catching your nails on other objects; all of these things can cause Nail HQ false nails to become loose or fall off completely.
How Do You Make Nail HQ Stay On For Longer?
Once you have spent money buying Nail HQ false nails and time applying them, you should do what you can to ensure they stay on for as long as possible. There are a few things you can do to make Nail HQ false nails stay on for longer, some of which we have listed below.
- Put Them On Before Bed - When it comes to Nail HQ false nails, one of the top things you can do is apply them at night before you go to bed. This will allow the adhesive tabs or false nail glue enough time to work, and there will be no possibility of the nail moving around or being knocked. It's critical to give the adhesive - whether that’s in tab form or glue form - ample time to fully connect with your natural nail.
- Properly Prepare Your Natural Nails - Make sure your nails are adequately prepared before placing Nail HQ artificial nails. This includes washing and cutting your nails, as well as checking for oil or moisture, and removing as much as possible. If there is, the glue will have a hard time adhering the artificial nail to your own, and it may fall off quickly after application. This seems like a step that could be skipped, but it could prevent your false nails from looking as good as they potentially could.
- Pick The Right False Nails - There are several sorts of false nails, and selecting a high-quality pair is essential, which is why many people choose Nail HQ time and time again. If you want your artificial nails to last as long as you need them to, go with a company that makes them with durability in mind. When you choose Nail HQ, this shouldn’t be something you need to worry about. Nail HQ is a brand that understands the growing need for false nails that can be worn for weeks at a time.
- Use a High-Quality False Nail Adhesive - Knowing which nail glue to purchase can be tough with so many variations available, so make sure you do some research. The trick is to get nail glue that has high-quality components and has been shown to withstand a fair amount of wear, tear and daily use. When applying a new set of Nail HQ artificial nails, it's also a good idea to use fresh nail glue, since this has the highest chance of bonding firmly. It's possible that an older nail glue has lost part of its sticky characteristics.
- Learn How to Use False Nail Glue The Right Way - Applying false nail adhesive to Nail HQ nails is as simple as putting a few droplets on the back of each nail. Apply extra adhesive to your nail beds after that, as this will make sure that you get a stronghold between the two. You will need to strike a balance between too much and too little glue, which could take some trial and error. If you use too much glue, you might find the false nail slides around and struggles to stay in one place. Press down and keep the artificial nail in place for 30 seconds after placing it on your own nail. Many people keep it in place for a few seconds, which is insufficient time for the adhesive to join the two together properly.
If you follow the tips and tricks above, you are sure to be successful at getting your Nail HQ false nails to last a long time for the best experience of using Nail HQ acrylic nails.
As a brand, Nail HQ puts a lot of time and energy into creating nails that stand the test of time. Though it’s impossible to guarantee that any false nails will stay on for as long as you want them to, choosing a brand such as Nail HQ sees that you’re off to a good start.
Successfully Apply False Nails With These Simple Steps
It doesn't matter if you have done your nails yourself before or if this is your first time, it’s not a task that anyone should rush. To ensure that the Nail HQ artificial nails stay as long as possible, take the time to thoroughly prep your own nails and apply them correctly.
The proper application makes the nail appear natural and striking, and you are sure to grab attention for all of the right reasons. Although false artificial nails aren’t too difficult, there are a few steps that must be followed. It should be a simple and quick process, as long as you have a clear idea of how to go about things.
- Prep Your Own Nails - Many individuals ignore this step, assuming that it's unimportant, but it's actually an important aspect of applying Nail HQ false nails. Preparing your natural nails before applying false nails helps ensure that they stay on for as long as possible. This means removing any existing polish from your nails and making sure the surface is clean, even, and free from dirt. It's also a great idea to trim your nails into a circular and rounded shape so that none of your real nails shows through once the artificial nail is on.
- Soak Your Natural Nails in Warm Water - After you have prepared your own nail, bathe your natural nails for about five minutes in warm water. This softens your nail beds, making it easier to push them back with a cuticle pusher, and helps to make room for the Nail HQ false nail. It also aids in the removal of dirt, debris and grit from the nail's surface.
- Choose Your Favourite Nail HQ False Nails - Nail HQ false nails come in a variety of styles, but picking the correct one is crucial. You should consider the various shapes and sizes available and select nails that complement your natural style. This means not only deciding whether you want round or square nails but also measuring them against your own nails and selecting the appropriate size. Nail HQ false nails come in a variety of shapes and styles, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding the right fit for each of your fingers.
- Put On Your Nail HQ False Nails - The false nails can be applied with either nail glue or sticky tabs, both of which work well to keep the false nail in place. The majority of individuals choose nail glue because it creates a stronger, longer-lasting connection. However, adhesive tabs do certainly work for a short amount of time. Only a few drops of nail glue on the artificial nails’ base are needed and another small amount on your own nail can be beneficial. However, it’s important to remember that using too much might work against you, causing the nail to slip around instead of remaining in place.
- Hold Your Nail HQ False Nails in Place - Press down on your Nail HQ false nail to hold for around 30 seconds after you have put the artificial nail in place. This gives the glue ample time to properly adhere the artificial and natural nails together and allows for a strong bond to form. If you merely push down for a moment or two, the glue may not have enough time to adhere to the surface and this could result in the nail coming off within a few days.
There is no reason as to why you shouldn't be able to apply artificial nails easily, as long as you pay attention to the method above. It may take a little longer the first time, but practice really does make perfect.
It's important to remember that applying false nails doesn't require any extra equipment beyond some high-quality nail glue and a cuticle pusher, and it’s something that most people manage to do without any help. You should have access to anything else you could need to apply Nail HQ false nails, such as a basin and warm water.
How to Apply Nail HQ Nails With Adhesive Tabs
Most people think of nail glue when they think of attaching false nails, but there is another way to go about things. Although not as popular as false nail glue, adhesive tabs are a viable option for anchoring Nail HQ nails to your own natural nails.
Adhesive tabs allow you to simply press on and glue false nails to your own nails, which is why they are regularly referred to as “press on” nails. So, should you be applying Nail HQ false nails with tabs?
Importance of Nail Preparation
You must carefully prepare your own nails before applying Nail HQ nails with sticky tabs. Otherwise, the glue will adhere to any dirt or debris that has been left on the nail, rather than the nail itself. This will prevent the two nails from sticking together securely. Clean the nail, remove any oil or debris, file it down and make sure it is totally dry. After that, you may begin to prepare the fake nail for application.
How to Use Sticky Tabs
Sticky tabs are the polar opposite of false nail glue, which may be untidy and messy. They are basically double-sided stickers with one side that adheres to the artificial nail and the other to your natural nail. The first step is to choose the appropriate adhesive tab size from the several possibilities available, and you won’t find yourself short of choice.
Choose a tab that is the same size as the nail, as this will prevent any overhang from showing. After that, you can peel it off the backing and attach it to your natural nail bed. It's critical to make sure it's properly centred and secure. Otherwise, the artificial nail may not be totally stuck in place.
Removing Sticky Tabs
You can then remove the top cover of the adhesive tab that has bonded to your nail. This will show another sticky surface, which is what the fake nail attaches itself to. Line up the artificial nail and push down for 20 to 30 seconds, to give the adhesive tab enough time and pressure to adhere correctly. You're good to go once you've done this to all of your nails, and they should be secure enough to last for a few days.
There's no doubt that using adhesive tabs to apply Nail HQ false nails is easier and less messy than using nail glue, but it’s unlikely that your nails will stay on for as long. False nails put on using adhesive tabs do not last as long as those that use false nail glue, though they should last for up to 48 hours. This is excellent if you need artificial nails for a particular occasion or weekend.
How to Apply Nail HQ Nails With False Nail Glue
False nail glue is the most popular method for applying Nail HQ nails. This method of bonding artificial nails to your real nails is safe, robust and long-lasting. Knowing how to properly apply Nail HQ nails using artificial nail adhesive is key, otherwise, you run the risk of them slipping off within a day or two.
How to Find the Right Nail Glue
When purchasing false nail glue, make sure to invest in high quality and well-reviewed products. This might be slightly more expensive than some other options, but it’s likely to work a lot better.
There are several false nail glue options available, and some are superior to others. This is why reading reviews and asking for suggestions is a smart option since it will show how well a certain glue has worked for others. If you choose a cheaper false nail adhesive, you may discover that it does not perform as well as you would want it to.
How Do You Use Nail HQ?
It only takes a moment or two to apply Nail HQ nails using false nail glue, so it's not a time consuming or uncomfortable process. Though, there’s no denying that it’s not quite as quick as using adhesive tabs. Apply a small amount of nail glue to the false nail and a few more drops to your own nail. Of course, you should have prepared your natural nail before this step.
After that, put the false nail in the desired location and push it down for around 30 seconds. When applying Nail HQ nails, one of the most common mistakes is not pressing and holding for 30 seconds, expecting that a second or two will suffice. This is not the case, as holding it for a longer period of time actually improves the glue's ability to connect securely.
Use Minimal Nail Glue for the Best Results
It's a popular belief that the more nail glue you use, the better, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Though not enough adhesive will prevent the artificial nail from sticking correctly, too much glue will also hinder it from remaining in place.
If you apply too much adhesive, the artificial nail will probably shift around, making bonding impossible. One of the few challenging aspects of placing artificial nails is determining how much glue to use, but it’s just a case of experimenting. You will get a sense of how much glue is needed after applying a few artificial nails.
How to Take False Nails Off
A lot of people make the mistake of assuming that taking Nail HQ false nails off is a difficult and time-consuming task, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. As long as you have a rough idea of what you are doing, taking Nail HQ false nails off doesn’t take any time at all.
Plus, you don’t need any specialist equipment or training. As long as you have pure acetone and a selection of basic nail tools, you will be able to remove Nail HQ false nails quickly and easily without doing too much damage to your own nails.
Swapping Nail HQ Nails is Easy
One of the main reasons to wear Nail HQ false nails is that they can be taken off and swapped very easily. One week you might be in the mood for a bold and bright design, the next week you might want something shorter and more subtle.
As it’s so easy to take off false nails, this is something you can do without a second thought. All you need to do is remove one set, prepare your nails and apply the next set.
It doesn’t matter whether you are removing false nails because they are beginning to grow out or because you are bored and want a change, the process is the same. You should avoid picking or pulling the nails off before they are ready, as this is likely to cause some damage to your natural nails.
How To Remove Nail HQ False Nails
By following the instructions below you will be able to remove Nail HQ false nails in a matter of minutes. Before you know it, you’ll have your natural nails back.
Step 1 - Cut Down Your Nail HQ False Nails - Before you do anything else, you need to cut down your Nail HQ false nails so they are the same length as your natural nails. You can do this using nail scissors, though nail clippers and a nail file also work well.
Step 2 - Remove the Top Layer of Nail HQ False Nails - Using a nail buffer, buff away the top layer of the false nails. You should aim to remove as much of the shine as possible and make the surface slightly rough. This will help the acetone to work in the next step.
Step 3 - Soak Your False Nails in Acetone - After removing the top layer of your Nail HQ false nails, soak your nails in pure acetone. You can buy this at most beauty shops, as well as some supermarkets. You will need to soak them for around five minutes to ensure the acrylic is properly softened and ready to remove.
Step 4 - Remove Your Nail HQ False Nails - After five minutes of being soaked in acetone, you should notice your Nail HQ false nails starting to come away from your natural nail. You can help this step along by pushing loose sections of the nail away from the nail using a nail pusher. If you are struggling to remove a lot of the Nail HQ false nails, soak them in acetone again for a further five minutes.
Step 5 - Remove Any Last Bits of False Nail - Even after soaking the false nails in acetone, you might notice that some small sections still remain. If this is the case, remove them using a nail buffer. The acrylic should be soft enough for you to buff it away relatively easily.
Though there are five steps that you need to follow in order to properly remove false nails, the entire process should not take more than 20 to 30 minutes. Once you have removed all of the Nail HQ false nails, smoothen the surface of your natural nail using a nail buffer.
Not only will this help the nail to look its best, but it will ensure it’s ready for you to apply another set of false nails should you want to. You don’t need any professional equipment to remove false nails at home, though some people do invest in an electronic buffer if it’s something they are doing regularly.
Should You Choose Nail HQ False Nails?
If you are in the market for a new set of false nails, you should definitely consider Nail HQ. Not only will you find a whole host of impressive designs and colours to choose from, but you will quickly see that there are shapes and lengths to suit everyone.
It doesn’t matter if you are wanting short and practical nails or long nails to grab attention, it’s highly likely that you will find exactly what you are looking for at Nail HQ.
Where To Buy Nail HQ?
The best place to buy Nail HQ at the best price is right here at falseeyelashes.co.uk. Check out our full range of Nail HQ products, including nail treatments and stunning false nail sets.