About Pre-Glued Lashes
If you want to enhance your eyes without the fuss of fiddling with eyelash glue or are an inexperienced false eyelash wearer, our range of self adhesive eyelashes (pre-glued) are the perfect alternative to standard strip lashes.
Whether you are a beginner and need applications to be straightforward, or you simply want to speed up the process to save time in your beauty routine; pre-glued lashes are an incredibly convenient way to accentuate your natural lashes. There is no need for lash adhesive, or waiting around for the glue to go tacky, you simply position the lashes as close to your lash line as possible, and pop them into place using tweezers or a lash applicator, depending on your preference.
We stock a range of different designs and brands that are available in pre-glued versions, for a super easy application that offers amazing results. Whether you require a soft, subtle style for everyday wear or a more dramatic design that adds intense length and volume; Eylure, Ardell, and Salon System offer their own unique pre-glued lash styles, in order to accommodate everyone.
Bestselling Eylure style 117 is available in pre-glued form, and we also stock the super popular Ardell Press on Lashes – as seen on ITV’s This Morning. Featuring bestselling styles such as Wispies - these false lashes are foolproof, and look truly stunning once applied. Apply to your eyes in a matter of minutes, and transform your look with ease.
Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Glued False Eyelashes
If you’re considering trying false lashes for the first time, or you simply want a quicker alternative to standard strip lashes, then pre-glued lashes are a great option to try. Quick, convenient, and available in a wide variety of styles, these lashes are completely foolproof. Here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk we offer an impressive selection of pre-glued strip lashes from bestselling brands such as Eylure, Salon System, and Ardell. There is a style to suit everyone, and they are all extremely affordable. Here is everything you need to know about pre-glued falsies, from selecting a suitable style to applying and removing them.
Pre-glued lashes are strip lashes that have been designed for a quick and easy application. They require no lash adhesive as the lash band is pre-glued, meaning you simply need to measure them, trim them down if necessary, and pop them on. They are a great alternative to standard strip lashes if you tend to wear lashes every day, or if you are an inexperienced lash wearer that wants an easy, effortless enhancement. Pre-glued lashes can’t be reused, they are intended for one use per pair. Whatever lash style you are looking for, there is bound to be a pre-glued pair for you.
Why select Pre-Glued lashes?
- Quick and easy to apply
- They require no lash adhesive
- Ideal for everyday wear
- There is a selection of styles to choose from
- Natural: If you like a soft, natural look from your lashes, then the Eylure Pre-Glued Naturals lashes are a top pick. This collection has been exclusively designed to provide a delicately enhanced finish that is subtle enough for everyday wear and is perfect for those that require just a little length, volume, and definition from their falsies. Style 031 is extremely popular and features flared lash clusters that are formed together to create an effortless, eye-opening curl. If you’d like something a bit more textured or full, then the bestselling Ardell Demi Wispies are also available in a self-adhesive style. This style offers slightly more volume and boasts a graduated length for an elongated effect.
- Dramatic: If the convenience of Pre-Glued lashes appeals to you, but you’re after a bold, dramatic style, then we also offer a selection of designs to suit you here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk. Ardell self-adhesive lashes in style 101 provide heavy density and a medium length, making them the perfect pair for instantly taking your look from day to night. These lashes are ultra-lightweight, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. We also stock the amazing Press On Wispies which saw a huge increase in popularity after appearing on ITV’s This Morning. This iconic style is well-loved for its versatility as it offers more length than the Demi Wispies but still consists of a textured, wispy appearance that is soft enough for daytime use, but is also full enough for nighttime occasions.
What you need to apply Pre-Glued lashes?
- A mirror
- Tweezers or a lash applicator
How to apply?
Applying Pre-Glued lashes is super straightforward, which is what makes them an ideal option for beginners or those that want to speed up their morning beauty routine. There is no need to apply lash adhesive which means less fuss, mess, and waiting around for the glue to go tacky. We recommend setting up a good-sized mirror on a surface in front of you that is level with your face.
Before you apply any form of strip lashes, we recommend curling your natural lashes and applying one coat of mascara. This helps the false lashes to blend in with your natural lashes, and it also provides a better base for the falsies to stick to.
After applying your choice of mascara, be sure to wait for this to dry before applying the lashes on top. This will prevent any smudging. When your mascara has dried, simply begin by peeling the pre-glued lash from the tray using a lash applicator or tweezers. Be careful when removing the lash and ensure you are gentle so that it doesn’t break or misshape.
Once you have successfully removed the lash from the tray, roughly measure the lash against your lash line without letting the band touch your eyelid. If you feel that the lash could do with trimming for a more secure and comfortable fit, then use lash scissors to cut a small section of lash strands from the outer edge of the lash. Measure the lash again once trimmed, and if you’re happy with the fit, then you can continue to apply the lash.
Using a lash applicator or a pair of tweezers, position the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Gently press the lash down into place, and continue to adjust the two outer edges accordingly, until the entire lash is secured. You can then use the lash applicator to carefully ‘squeeze’ the false lash to your natural lashes to ensure they are blended together for a discreet finish.
What you need to remove Pre-Glued lashes?
- A mirror
- Baby oil or an oil-based cleanser
- A gentle eye makeup remover
How to remove?
Removing the lashes is also very easy, however, there are a few things that differ slightly from removing standard strip lashes. The adhesive used on these lashes is slightly stronger and stickier than normal lash adhesive, as it is designed to remain sticky in the packaging before you apply it. You will need to apply an oil-based cleanser or some baby oil to a cotton bud and gently wipe it along the lash line and band to break up the adhesive. This will allow for the lash to effortlessly slide off your eye without causing any damage to your natural lashes or pain. Use your tweezers or applicator to carefully peel the lash off after you have dissolved the adhesive.
Once both lashes are removed, you can then dispose of them, as these lashes cannot be reused. You can also then use the cotton bud and cleanser to remove any further traces of adhesive from your eyes and lash line, and use an eye makeup remover to remove all of your eye makeup.
Our Top 5 Best-Selling Products
1. Eylure Pre-Glued Volume Lashes 107 only £5.35
Eylure Pre-Glued Volume Lashes 107 are sure to be a firm favourite with falsies fans! Style 107 has been extremely popular since Eylure released it, and now for the first time you can enjoy these fantastic lashes in the pre-glued variety - that means no messing around with troublesome glue, just use the sticky bands on these lashes to attach them straight to your eyelid. Eylure Volume 107 features a perfectly angled lash, ideal for a smooth, vintage-type finish.
- Pre-glued band
- Easy to apply
- Official Eylure stockist
2. Ardell Press On Lashes – Wispies only £7.99
Great news! Ardell's most popular lash style is now available in a pre-glued, press on pack. If you find applying falsies a little tricky, you'll love Ardell Press On Lashes in style Wispies. The lashes come preloaded onto a patented, flexible lash applicator for quick and convenient application.
- Super easy to apply
- High quality lashes
- Top-selling Ardell style
3. Eylure Pre-Glued Natural Lashes 031 only £5.15
Make your eyes stand out with these amazing Eylure lashes in style 031. They look absolutely fantastic once applied, offering fullness and length. Each box contains one pair of Eylure Naturals Pre-Glued Lashes style 031.
- Add density and length to your natural lashes
- Contact lens friendly
- Pre-glued for quick & easy application
4. Ardell Press On Lashes 105 only £7.99
Ardell's super popular style 105 lash is now available to simply Press On! These high quality, handmade Ardell Press On 105 Lashes come preloaded onto a patented, flexible lash applicator for quick and convenient application.
- Easy to apply
- Applicator included
- Just press & go!
5. Eylure Pre-Glued Accent Lashes 003 only £5.95
Eylure Pre-Glued Accent Lashes in style 003 prove that a little goes a long way! These super lashes are designed to offer a cute and subtle lift to your lashes, without being OTT. Eylure Accent 003 lashes are the best-selling style, and this new pre-glued variant offers an even easier application.
- High quality
- Accent style
- Pre-glued band
Shop our impressive pre-glued lash collection now, and find a fuss free false eyelash style to suit you. Don’t forget that all orders also come with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK when you spend £15 or more at FalseEyelashes.co.uk. Don’t wait any longer, update your falsies collection and give pre-glued lashes a go!