Technology has evolved in a big way over the last decade. It’s exciting but scary at how fast the world is transforming around us. It changes our lives, ways of thinking and in essence makes things as easy as possible. For example, Klarna, Pay later. You can buy now and pay later. 14 or 30 days after making a purchase, repay in three equal instalments or ‘slice it’ and repay in equal instalments of three months or three years with interest.
When it comes to purchasing something online, we all know what it’s like when you really like something and payday isn’t until the end of the month. Well, wait no more because thanks to Klarna, FalseEyelashes.co.uk can now offer you the ‘buy now, pay later’ option. Get what you want, today.
Klarna was founded in 2005 and is a Swedish bank that offers an online payment solution to e-commerces. Its aim is to make paying for things as seamless as possible. Currently don’t have the funds to do so? Well, you can now buy Ardell or Eylure false eyelashes and you pay later. 30 days later to be precise.
Benefits of using choosing Klarna at checkout:
- No hidden charges - no interest or fees if you pay within 30 days of receiving Klarna invoice
- Regular payment notifications - You don’t have to remember repayment dates as Klarna will remind you in a timely manner
- Easy to use - No account sign up needed. It really is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Will not affect credit rating - Klarna may run soft credit searches to offer you Pay Later. This will not affect your credit rating
- Flexibility - Choose when you’d like to pay
Been eyeing up those false eyelashes but can’t afford to pay until payday? Then Pay Later might just be the payment option for you.
Everything you need to know to get you started
- A UK bank account
- 18 years of age or over
- A UK residential address
If you’re having issues placing an order with Klarna it could be due to one of the reasons below:
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout
- Incorrect billing or shipping address
- Missed payments from pervious Klarna order
We have no influence whether your payment with Klarna gets accepted or not. If you opt to use Klarna and having trouble, please contact Klarna customer service.
You’re probably wondering how to return items with Klarna. That’s not a problem because you only pay for what you keep.
If you’d like to return your items, simply send the items back to us and you will get refunded any payments taken by Klarna.
If you’d like to send part of your purchased items, simply send the items back to us, once received we will send you a confirmation email. Klarna will then update your statement and readjust your payment plan.
Don’t miss out on our latest products and check out our latest brand arrivals here.
For more information read Klarna FAQs here.