Black False Nails
About Black False Nails
Go Back to Black… with black false nails.
Each year, the fashion mags tell us what colour is hot right now! Most recently, the IT colours have ranged from green to yellow and bright blue to pink. There is indeed a shade for every new fashion season. However, I have never read an article which stated that black is back!!! And that is because black never ever goes out of style. You are never short on style whilst wearing black including dresses, hats, sunglasses and of course, black false nails.
So here’s a question. Why is black a colour which never goes out of fashion or favour? It’s a good question, and it is definitely no coincidence. So here are just some of the reasons that black can always be relied upon.
- Black is friends with all the other colours! That’s right, if you are looking for something to partner a fabulous new blouse, whatever colour it is…black will have your back. Black skirts, black trousers, black jackets… the list is endless, and they should all be staple wardrobe pieces.
- Colours such as pink, yellow, or blue can be tricky to wear. All fashionistas are aware of what signals colour can send out. They can be attention grabbing, create a serious vibe, tell someone you really care about being on trend and apparently, even send out a signal that we are looking for love. So thank goodness for black, which eliminates all the nonsense and allows you to go through your day looking fabulous without all the fuss.
- Summer, spring, autumn, and winter. Black is an all year rounder, from winter coats to sundresses, black always looks good.
- It’s just so sophisticated. It is a classic look. An all black outfit just exudes style and works from boardrooms to ballrooms.
- Saves time. If you are short on time, teaming up colours and deciding what shades work with what will make you even later. So make it easy on yourself, wear black.
So let’s address the elephant in the room! Technically, black is not a colour. Scientists tell us that black is actually the very absence of colour. However, let’s not worry about that for the purpose of this article.
Of course, some regard black negatively. The colour of death, destruction… the devil. However, it is also the colour of very lucky cats, for many of us the colour of our favourite dress and shortly, it will become your favourite colour for false nails. So, which black false nails will you choose?
Ardell Nails Nail Addict Premium False Nails - Black Stud and Pink Ombre
Whilst black can be a go o classic and oh so very chic, it can also be extremely edgy, and these fabulous black false nails from Ardell Professional are just that. A mash-up of pink ombre and black studded false nails can instantly style your look with a biker vibe. The nails are long-lasting and very easy to apply. Upgrade your look in mere minutes with these striking nails.
Elegant Touch False Nails Squoval Short Length - Midnight Black
If you have not yet tried a Squoval nail, these black false nails allow you to try the trend without over committing. Influencers on social media have outed Squoval nails as one of the most flattering nail shapes to wear. They can be worn shorter or longer, depending on personal preference, and are feminine without the fuss.
This product in midnight black has a high gloss finish which adds sophistication to any outfit. The false nails can be worn for up to ten days and are easy to apply and remove.
Sosu By SJ Laura Anderson False Nails Square Short Length Girl Boss
There are many benefits of false nails. They allow you to experiment with different styles and shapes without over committing. Furthermore, they are versatile and compared with salon manicures, they also save you time and money. And these mahogany tortoise shell nails from Sosu will do just that.
Having a manicure at a salon which includes tricky graphics and appliqués can be time intensive, however these beautiful black false nails will give you a salon quality finish without the associated costs. The package comes with 24 nails and are easy to apply and remove. It’s also good to know that these black false nails have been made with no cruelty to animals and therefore are suitable for vegans.
Sosu By SJ False Nails Square Short Length - Say My Name
These days, we like to have things which are personalised, but discretely so. This product from Sosu may look like a mix of black, mauve, and graphic false nails, but look a little closer. Yes, the graphic actually boasts the letter “S” which is perfect for anyone who is looking to say something about themselves with their nail styling. And you don’t need to be called Susie or Sarah, maybe you are just incredibly sassy!
The product comes complete with 24 nails, one mini file and a manicure stick. The nails have a high quality finish and would look particularly good at parties and festivals.
Are you ready to try black false nails?
Remember that there is no wrong or right way to wear black false nails. Some people may reserve the style for winter, but a reverse French manicure can ensure the look works across all the seasons. It is not a look reserved for rockers and can be totally styled out to suit your own personality. Flirt with different designs! Black false nails are not just for Halloween, they are for everything in between.