Absolutely! Many clients believe you cannot swim after you’ve had lash extensions, but we can confirm this is a myth. While we advise you not to expose your lashes to water for prolonged periods, Marvelashes lash extensions are water-resistant. In fact, they are much better than waterproof mascara, which despite the name, has still been known to smudge! If you are a regular swimmer or are swimming in the ocean, you may like to wear a pair of goggles to maintain the longevity of your lashes.
Calling all Lash Professionals!
We’re guessing that whether you’ve been a professional lash technician for several years, or you’re just starting out in your career, you will have heard of Marvelash. Marvelash by Salon System is one of the most trusted names in the professional eyelash extensions industry.
With a huge range of lashes - from Russian volume to traditional C and D curls - there's no better lash extension supplier than Marvelash. At FalseEyelashes.co.uk, we are proud to support our professional lash savvys, and carry a huge selection of lengths, weights and curls. You and your clients will be spoiled for choice! We also stock a great selection of Marvelash starter kits, eyelash glues, tweezers and much more.
“The Marvelash lash extension system adds volume and length for longer, thicker lashes that look and feel like your own” Salon System
Marvelash premium-quality synthetic lashes are created to mimic the natural lash and have a soft and beautiful curl. Marvelash offer one of the most extensive ranges available in the professional market. Their styles include luxuriously soft, mink styles as well as Russian Volume lashes.
Their superior performance medical-grade glue bonds the lash extensions to the client’s individual lashes for a beautifully natural result. Using Marvelash products ensures you can feel 100% confident that you are offering the very best available treatment to your clients. Marvelash Sensitive Glue is highly recommended for clients who are usually sensitive to other types of lash glue.
Marvelash lash extensions are weightless, offering extreme comfort and a stunning result without weighing the eyes down. The lashes are water-resistant so clients will not have to worry about swimming or showering.
That said, it is advisable not to put your lashes under the full flow of water in the shower, or expose them to water for prolonged periods whilst swimming. Always advise your clients to brush through their lashes with a lash wand after direct contact with water, and if they are avid swimmers, suggest they wear goggles.
Treatment times may vary depending on which treatment your clients choose. A full-set will take approximately 1 ½ – 2 hours, around 1 hour for a half set and 20-30 minutes for the express treatment. Results are immediate and your Marvelash eyelash extensions will last for up to 2 months if the lashes are taken care of correctly!
Lash Style Guide
With the Marvelash lashes range,, you can offer your clients a choice of style, curl, length and thickness, ensuring there is a perfect design for them. We’re delighted to announce that we now stock Marvelash’s complete range in our online store!
Here is an overview of Salon System’s Marvelash range to help you understand which lash to go for based on your client’s eye shape or request.
- Super Soft - Silky soft lash extensions
- Mink Style - Premium mink style lashes for the ultimate luxury
- Russian Style - Pre-made Russian Fans in 3D and 6D for quick applications
- Vari-Length - Mixed length for express treatments, perfect for Russian lashes
- Ellipse - Flat base for ultra-easy application
Lash Curl Guide
The curl of the lash is represented by a letter, the most basic being B curl, C curl, D curl and J curl. You will ideally assess the client’s eye shape and preference before determining where to place longer and thicker lashes.
Lash Thickness Guide
Marvelash eyelash extensions are available in several thicknesses including volume, fine, extra-fine and ultra-fine. Which thickness you choose will depend on the look the client wants to achieve. The thickness of the lash used also depends on the thickness of the client’s natural lashes and if they can tolerate the weight.
To read more of our top tips, head over to our Salon System Marvelash Lash Guide!
Which treatment is best for my client?
- Marvelash – The Marvelash treatment creates beautiful long and thick lashes that look and feel like your own. The technique involves gently attaching one ultra-fine lash extension per natural lash. Treatment time is between 1 – 2 hours for a full set.
- Marvelash Express – This express treatment helps to create gorgeous party-style lashes in as little as 20 minutes. Ideal for clients who want a quick fix for a special occasion. Marvelash recommends that clients return to the salon for removal after 7- 10 days.
- Marvelash Russian – Perfect for clients who want to make a statement. This lash treatment offers beautiful full volume, and gorgeously feathery lashes. The technique uses ultra-fine, lightweight lashes, and involves placing 2-6 lash extensions per natural eyelash. Treatment time is between 90 minutes – 2 hours.
Marvelash Application Process
Are you a client about to get semi-permanent lash extensions for the first time? How exciting! Read about the full process in our step-by-step guide below. Some lash technicians may have a slightly different process, so be sure to talk to your expert before your appointment so you know what to expect.
- Your lash technician will assess your lashes to see which semi-permanent lash is suitable for your natural lashes and eye shape. Lashes that are too long or too thick can snap your natural lashes.
- Once you have had your initial consultation, the first step is to separate your top lashes from your lower lashes using under-eye pads.
- Prep and prime. This is an essential step as any leftover makeup or natural oils will disrupt the bonding between the glue and the natural lash.
- The technician will brush through all your lashes making sure they are facing the right way, and ensuring there is an even coating of primer on all lashes.
- Your technician will now isolate your natural lashes before applying the extensions.
- He/she will now pick up a lash extension using tweezers and gently swipe in glue, before placing directly on top or beneath your natural lashes.
- This process is then repeated until all lashes are covered.
- Your lashes will be brushed through thoroughly to ensure each extension has been correctly applied.
- The eye pads are then removed. At this stage you may feel a slight stinging sensation, and your eyes may water a little, but this is totally normal.
- You can now open your eyes!
- Your lash technician will gently brush through the lashes once more with your eyes open.
- You will be given an aftercare card explaining how to properly take care of your lash extensions.
Reviews from Lash Professionals
“I purchased this kit when I had started doing eyelash extensions at beauty college. We were always required to practice at home and family for case studies. I was after a kit that had everything as I hate spending out on kits as well as individual items, especially as it was mainly for practice. This kit performs up to 50 treatments so you get a lot out of them. This kit has everything in there that you would need for applying eyelashes. The one thing I really liked was the fact the eyelashes were all a suitable length, I wanted a kit where I could use all the lashes and not be left with ridiculously long or thick ones. I would recommend this to anyone starting out and to be honest this was the cheapest I found!!” Suzy, lash technician
“A wide range of lash curls, lengths and thicknesses to suit all my client’s needs. Good quality and easy to apply. I like the coloured boxes as they are easily identified.” Katy, lash technician
“A huge choice of lashes from strip lashes through to lash extensions. The ultimate collection for lash artists crazy about lash design!” Trudie, lash technician
Who can buy from the Marvelash range?
The majority of the Marvelash range is for trained lash professionals only, therefore you will need to be on our pre-approved list of professional buyers before you can add the majority of Marvelash products to your cart. If you are fully trained in lash extensions and you have a certificate of insurance then please get in touch, and we can help you on your journey! We'll be happy to add you to our professional buyer's list as promptly as possible.
Completing a college course or a lash extensions course and need a supplier to help you with your studies? No problem! We've got you covered too. We help hundreds of students begin their lash careers, simply send us a copy of your course confirmation and we will add you to our professional buyer's list.
The great thing about shopping for Marvelash lash extensions and accessories here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk is that every order placed here on our website comes with FREE 1st Class delivery in the UK when you spend £15 or more! The price you see is the price you pay - all of our advertised prices including VAT. So there are no nasty surprises on checkout.
If you want a fantastic deal on Marvelash lash extensions, then you're definitely in the right place. Don't delay, check out our online store and place your Marvelash order with us now!