Choosing the right false eyelashes can be a daunting process. Whether you’re a regular wearer or new to the beauty craze, there are so many different styles, thicknesses, colours etc. your options and choices are endless. If you are sitting at home, on the train or in a coffee shop reading this, pulling your hair out because you are not too sure what style lash to buy for your cousins wedding, your best friends BBQ or that important interview you have coming up, then take a deep breathe... relax and enjoy our top 10 most popular false eyelashes countdown.
10. Ardell Invisiband Wispies
Coming in at 10th place are Ardell’s Wispies in Black. The wisped style false eyelash has long been a favourite among avid lash wearers but these Ardell beauties have been consistently climbing the ranks. What makes these lightweight lashes such a hit is the Invisiband fitting which helps to achieve a natural more blended end result.
9. Red Cherry #747S
9th place goes to Red Cherry’s 747S. This lash is lightweight and easy to apply with a natural lash length to keep your look subtle. The 747 range is fantastic and comes in lengths of XS/U/S/M/L this means if you’re a lover of this lash you can wear it in a variety of lengths to adapt your look from understated to "night out" without having to switch your loyalty to another style.
8. Ardell Invisiband Demi Wispies
In at number 8 are the Ardell Demi Wispies in Black. This popular sister lash of the full Wispies, is super wearable due to its Invisiband fitting and finer blend of lashes. This is a lash look that you can take from Day to Night with ease and comfort. This lash is so popular it even comes in a Multipack too. We stock Ardell Demi Wispies in single packs and multipacks, which contain four pairs of lashes.
7. Red Cherry #415Red Cherry’s 415 takes 7th place in our countdown. These lashes are perfect for the good time gal looking for a set of lashes that will give volume with length. These well blended lashes give volume in all the right places to make your lashes look more luscious and comes with invisible banding too. If you are careful with your adhesive application and remove the dried adhesive when you take them off, these babies will be reusable for days to come.
6. Eylure 116In at number 6 we say Hello to a new brand in the Countdown; Eylure. The Eylure 116’s have been a steady competitor in our Top 10 for a long time now. These ultra-lightweight lashes are designed to target any length issues you may have. They are super subtle and perfect for those of you with short or straighter lashes looking to add some length without anything too over the top.
5. Red Cherry #DWWe have reached the halfway point. Have you seen anything you like so far? In at 5 are the Red Cherry Demi Wispies. What makes these hand tied, human hair lashes so popular? The blend of these lashes is thick enough to give you volume but the wisped effect helps to naturalise the effect of the lashes without the heavy fanned look of a fuller set. To order your Red Cherry #DW lashes just click here!
4. Red Cherry #523If you are not a fan of the winged or flared accent enhancing lash, you will love the look of our 4th place competitor; Red Cherry 523. The outer and inner corner of the lash are the same length, working longer into the middle. These lashes help to enhance the look of rounder eyes, giving subtle volume at the same time. We can see why you lovely people made these number 4 in our chart. We stock Red Cherry #523 lashes for just £2.99 including 1st Class delivery.
3. Red Cherry #48Welcome to the top 3 Lash Lovelies! Deservedly in 3rd place is the Red Cherry 48. These lashes are more defined and fuller than the wispier varieties in this brand. The longer flared outside edge appears thicker to help to give volume as well as length and curl to the lashes. The final look is very glamourous and perfect for the Ladies who Lunch or those of you looking to add a touch of glamour to your day.
2. Red Cherry #WSPAt second place are the Red Cherry Wispies. These have been a strong contender for the top spot and are a very honourable runner up in our countdown. We love the finer blend of these wisped lashes and paired with the invisible banding we can see why you love them too. They are super lightweight, natural and easy to apply and can be worn for a multitude of events. They are the leader if the pack when it comes to Wispies and we predict they will stay at the top of the chart for some time to come.
1. Red Cherry #43
We made it to 1st place in our top 10 most popular false eyelashes countdown and the winner is... Red Cherry 43!
The Red Cherry lash in style 43 is an all-rounder of Red Cherry styles. They are wisped, volume enhancing, semi full blend with a winged outer edge. Perfect for nights out, summer BBQ’s and professional situations. Whether you’re a first timer or a false lash pro, these are the perfect lashes for everyone to try.
Who's ready to shop lashes!?
What a fabulous countdown and a great way to see our most popular lashes with ease. Do not forget Lash Lovers, we stock over 300 styles and although these are currently the most popular in our range, we have lots of other fabulous options for you to explore, too! We hope this post made your selection process a little easier, and we look forward to posting out your gorgeous lashes very soon.